Year completed: 2012
Location: Portland, OR
General Contractor: Lease Crutcher Lewis
Originally constructed in 1910, this five-story building occupies a full city block in downtown Portland. Substantial renovation and structural infill was completed to accommodate a large national retailer.
Project included significant demolition as well as seismic, envelope, mechanical, electrical and accessibility upgrades.
Bill Naito Company
FFA Architecture and Interiors